"David Your Goliath"

It's the first Monday of the month, and I'm welcoming November with open arms! 

I want to quickly encourage you to "David Your Goliath" in November. This is a biblical reference that you have permission to intentionally attack with confidence the giant that is in front of you.

***I love drinking Chamomile tea with a freshly squeezed lemon first thing each morning, and this was the perfect morning mug for me to remind myself that I am capable and have permission to attack every giant in my life. 

I purchased my mug from Mattie James here: https://mattiejames.com/shop/david-your-goliath-mug/

Your giant could be fear. It could be your lack of self-esteem. Your giant may be weight gain or loss. Your giant may be you being overwhelmed by your current situation. It may be that depression is activated by the time change, the upcoming holidays, grief, your lack of finances, or possibly not spending time with family due to there being a global pandemic.

Whatever your giant is, you have been given permission by Jesus to "David Your Goliath" in this season. You have the right to fight against whatever is in your way of being who God has called you to be. 

The Lord shared with me what I have permission to do in November: 

๐ŸคŽ I have permission to show up as my ideal self in November. Every. Single. Day.
๐Ÿงก I have permission to shake up the ordinary, and make changes in my life without knowing step two. Faithing it, is the command for November.
๐Ÿ’› I have permission to live a healthy, progressive, and creative lifestyle in November. If I can envision it, I can and will manifest it.
❤️ I have permission to invest in myself in November. Every intentional investment in my own life, will yield fruitful and abundant results.

Lastly, tomorrow is election day. I give you permission to have peace, no matter the outcome. 

Now go "David Your Goliath,"

Brittany L Bradley 

#5minuteswithB

Comments