2018: THE YEAR THAT MY CONSISTENCY WILL BRING GOD GLORY

Revelation: Maintain and take care of everything with excellence that I've already been blessed with (my husband, my daughter, my family, my friends, grad school, my home, my job, my blog, etc.). 

I truly believe there are certain blessings stored up for me that will only be accessible through constant consistency in 2018. 

"Maintain with excellence" is all I hear God saying for my life in 2018. Maintaining things and people I've been given in this season of my life will produce life changing inspiration, experiences, and opportunities. That's my promise from God. 

My focus will be giving more attention to what I've already been given, and being thankful for what I already have daily. 

I have reached a point in my life where I realize the importance of how to build. It's not about how tall "my building" will be, but the security (integrity, consistency, faithfulness) of the bricks laid row by row.

God is calling me to pay special attention to the bricks on this 2018 row of life. The NEXT ROW is dependent on the consistency I maintain during year 2018. 

The next "God idea" will come from my consistency of doing the very things God has already told me to do.
The next open door of opportunities will come from my consistency in the doors that God have already opened for me. 

I have a lot on my plate, and God's expectation of me this year is to maintain these blessings by being consistent in the areas he has called me to. 

My marriage will go to another level because of my consistency.
My parenting skills will be matched with God's unfailing grace because of my consistency.
I will maintain good grades in grad school because of my consistency.
My health, skin, and hair will be amazing because of my consistency in 2018. HA! Yes, Lord!
My friends and I will create new memories in 2018 because of my consistency. 
My finances will be better because of my consistency of budgeting, meal planning, tithing, and saving money in 2018. 

I'm not playing it safe in 2018, because I'm graced for this time of my life. 

I'm going hard in the area of consistency to get everything God wants me to have in 2018. I also understand that God does things through me so others are motivated, inspired, and blessed. I'm not slacking on myself or those connected to me in 2018. 

I'm praying that my transparency of my 2018 revelation encourage you to sit at the feet of Jesus to hear a direct word from him about what his expectations for you are in the new year!

God wants us to be our best and represent him well in 2018. I'm in it, to win it...FOR HIM!

I would love to hear what your 2018 goals or revelation from God are!! Please leave your responses below! 

Like always...we're in this together!!

Love, B 

Comments