IT'S TIME TO LET SOME THINGS AND PEOPLE GO

Dream #1

I was walking through a grocery store with my 2 year-old daughter. As we were walking and holding hands, all of a sudden I felt a lump in my throat and could barely breathe. I stopped in the middle of the grocery store, and was able to take a deep enough breath to get air in my body. I then proceeded to walk with my daughter, breathing normal, and I felt the lump in my throat again, but this time I couldn't breathe at all. I remember letting go of my daughter's hand to grab my throat, then I woke up.

As I woke up, I realized it was hard to breathe (in real life). My daughter (my kid is 26 lb) was laying on top of me, with her head on my neck. I picked her up and laid her in between my husband and I, and immediately the pressure I felt in my chest and neck in the dream, and when I first woke up went away.

Feeling Pressure? I don't care who or what it is (even if it's the closest person to you), MOVE them or REMOVE yourself. Do not wait until they do something else to hurt you, and do not wait until THEY decide to remove themselves from your life. YOU know exactly what you're feeling. After all, it's you that is suffocating.

Praying for you! 


Dream #2

I was in the passenger seat of my friend's car, as we pulled up to my house in my hometown. My friend's sister was in the back seat and my friend was driving. It was dark outside, but the porch lights from my grandparents' house and my mom's house illuminated the yard a good bit (yep, I lived right beside my grandparents growing up).

As I was reaching to grab my purse and bags, my friend (the driver) says "aw," opens her door, then reaches her hand out. I look up, and a huge dog was walking up to her, and when it laid it's head on her leg, I realized it was a huge pit bull. I screamed, "that's a pit bull!!" As quickly as I could say "that's a pit bull," as she was rubbing its' head, the dog opened its' mouth and had her knee locked in its' jaws.

I immediately got out of the car and ran into my grandparents house (not far-like 7 steps from my friend's car), because I knew there would be a set of golf clubs somewhere very close to the front door (my granddaddy plays golf in real life). I screamed and cried as I grabbed 3 golf clubs that were right at the door of my grandparents house and I ran straight to my friend's side of the car, and hit the dog on the top of it's head with all three golf clubs, as hard as I could, and it immediately let her leg go and ran off.

I gave a golf club to my friend and her sister, and then my exact words in the dream were, "It's coming back!" My friend was still in the car, but her sister and I were standing outside of the car, bracing ourselves with the golf clubs, as we saw the pit bull charging us.

I woke up as I was slinging the golf club with all my might towards the dog.

Sis, you've gotten too comfortable with a dangerous being around you. This is your warning. Stop pacifying bad situations with an "aw" and CALL IT OUT for what it is. You know what can happen when playing with "IT," but because it hasn't hurt you YET, you are pacifying the situation. It's literally only seconds away from trying to steal God's purpose from you!

PLEASE...
Call things out for what they are.
Do what the Holy Spirit is instructing you to do.
Now have faith that God got you, and TAKE ACTION!

Deuteronomy 31:6


I'm praying for every soul that reads this post! I love you, and know that it's time NOW to let some things (eating habits, foul mouth, gossiping, pettiness, and bad habits) and people (family members, friends, and acquaintances who serve you no good) GO.

And remember this sis, when you let go/remove yourself, and take GODLY action...you won't be losing (even though it may feel like it). God is going to give you everything you need, as you trust him (and give you more-check God's track record in the book of Job).

TRUST GOD SIS! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU! 

-Brittany Bradley 


Comments