A Sunday Well Spent...

Greetings!

It's been forever, I know! Ha! I've updated my blog website background! Do you like it? 

I'm such a blogger at heart, so I'm trying to get into a routine and make room for this hobby. This is the only area in my life that keeps pulling on me to return every time I put this hobby on the back-burner of my life. 

Speaking of a routine, how do you spend your Sundays? No seriously, I really want to know (leave a comment below)! I've heard the saying, "A Sunday well spent, brings a week of content." 

For me, Sundays are spent cooking breakfast, watching church service online, doing an activity with the kiddos, then watching tv with the hubs! It's pretty low-key around here in the Bradley household on Sundays. I don't really plan things on Sunday. 

However, today feels different. I feel the need to plan my week. I think it's because I just came off of a fast the last 21 days of January. Planning ahead truly allowed me to stay committed to the fast, and I desire continued structure, discipline, and intentionality in the areas of my life that are important to me. 

I experienced a growth and maturation in the Holy Spirit that lives within me, and I want to continue to be anchored in Christ. I literally crave Jesus, and because I have been in a season of not craving Jesus, I want this feeling, this growth, this love, this fire to last FOREVER! Thinking of this renewed joy I've found in Jesus has me wanting to shout right now. It may also be the fact that I'm listening to a worship song that is amazing (Champion- Bethal Music & Dante Bowe). Go listen, now! 

Anywho, back to planning! Not only is it Sunday, but a new month begins tomorrow. Anybody else loves the freshness of a new month? Whew! I'm always pumped about new beginnings. I have so many things to look forward to in February. I'm excited, excited! But first, I must go into the month with a plan!

As you plan your week to bring content, here is my advice:

  1. Think about what's most important to you, what brings you joy, and what fulfills you...then schedule to do it often this week/month. 
  2. Be a more active participant in the vision God has given you. Our creator made us creative, so spend more time this week/month manifesting what's in your heart. 
  3. Focus on the joy you will exude from achieving and doing what you said you would do, and how that energy will attract more creativity, goodness, and freedom that you've honestly limited yourself from.
Now go put in the work, enjoy the journey, and remember to come back to share your testimony of your steadfastness with me!

The counselor in me is rooting for you to be the best version of yourself this week, and for the continuation of February.

-B

Comments