Voting-A Family Affair & Believing Bigger

Hi Friends, 

It's election day, and I'm sure we're all checking our phones, watching the news channel, checking social media, or in our group chats discussing this election, the candidates, and sharing images of us voting.

For families, I'm sure today wasn't easy getting to the polls to vote. My husband and I had a plan, and we executed it perfectly today. He went to the polls to stand in line at 7:15 AM, the kids and I left home around 8:30 AM to stand with him, and we voted by 9:15 AM. We knew it would be dreadful having both kids waiting with us to vote for 2 hours in the cold, so I appreciated my husband taking one for the team so that we could meet up in line later and not wait as long. I pray you did whatever it took to make your vote count today, too. 

Whether you voted for the Republican or Democratic Party, this presidential election means a lot to me, to you, and to us as a nation. So the results could definitely rock our peace. What plan did you put in place today to maintain peace before and after today's election?

For me, I started my day with a devotional journal entitled "100 Days of Believing Bigger" by Marshawn Evans Daniels. Before the hubby and kids awoke, I started my day with an encouraging message, and spent time journaling. I'm reading this devotional with a group of ladies as well, so I took time to share my thoughts about today's journaling prompt in our group chat this morning.  

You can purchase yours here: https://believebigger.com/100days/

**If you do purchase this devotional journal, I highly recommend you reading it with a group or with a friend. This helps with accountability for reading daily!

After going to the polls to vote, my family indulged in some breakfast from IHOP, a mid afternoon nap, and watched several shows together. I have maintained my peace today, and I pray you do the same. 

Remember to "Believe Bigger" and continue to make your voice heard no matter the election outcome! 

Brittany L Bradley 

#5minuteswithB

Comments